Saints

Saints
Saints We Love

Saturday, May 26, 2012


Rome Sweet Home: Our Journey to Catholicism
Rome Sweet Home: Our Journey to Catholicism
by Scott and Kimberly Hahn



104 of 115 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars CATHOLIC !! with NO RESERVATIONS!, April 22, 2003

Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)

My husband and I are 76 and 70 and have been strong "Bible" Christian believers and teachers. For the last 33 years we have been very active in Church and in the best Protestant Christian Bible Studies in national and international classes. We are becoming Catholic with NO RESERVATIONS! Something we never thought could or would happen to us. This book will open your mind to TRUTHS you have never seen before.

My beautiful Christian husband read this book non-stop, came in the room, closed the book, put it down beside me, looked at me with his eyes brimming with tears and said, "They are right!" Simple as that.

I give this book to others but I tell them, "Pray because it will change your life!" You next need your Bible, Keatings books, and a Catechism. Get ready for a new but very exciting and blessed life. You will fall in love with Jesus all over again. The Catholic Church will become your Rome Sweet Home! See you in heaven. Terry

No comments: