Saints

Saints
Saints We Love

Thursday, December 20, 2012

KING SIZE BED - Ready For The Baby Jesus

As a former protestant and a strong believer (teacher) I did honor Mary and called her Blessed, as she had said we all would,  in the Word in Luke,  when she sang the Magnificat in Luke 1: 46* And Mary said, "My soul magnifies the Lord, 47* and my spirit rejoices in God my Savior, 48 for he has regarded the low estate of his handmaiden. For behold, henceforth all generations will call me blessed. . . " 

Also, she had carried GOD in her womb for 9 months - so I could see how she might have the light in a halo. Someone had said she should not look different. When I asked my friend if she had carried GOD in her womb for 9 months, did she think even she might look "different"?  She had no more to say. 

Another friend, a Catholic, though not as strong at the time,  reminded me that she had once said something negative about the Blessed Mother BUT I, far from being Catholic at all,  corrected her by saying, "You are talking about the Mother of my Lord." She later became devout and guess who was my sponsor? You got it right the first time. 

All of what we need to know is so in the Word about the Mother of the Lord. Sadly, many miss this and yet any Mother of a child can so easily identify with her. I think sometimes, just as those who resent the Heavenly Father, may have had a bad relationship with their own Daddy,  those who rebuke the Blessed Mother, may have had a bad relationship with their own Mother. 

GOD bless them all as they are missing such a wonderful gift . . . the Mother of Christ who he gave to us, at the Cross, His own Blessed Mother, the Blessed Mother of All.



I always think of the place HE left and the love that was there - yet HE came and it was cold and dirty and even before HE was born HE was hated and wanted dead. None of it makes sense - and the Father sending HIM off to be mistreated and unloved and - oh, but wait! HE gave HIM the Blessed Virgin and Joseph and all of us who one day would love HIM Eternally.  GOD knows what HE's about. 

No comments: